WOW! Two Liebster Awards in one week! Isn’t that something? ( I was nominated this award on May 22nd, 2019.)
These are the rules:
- Show your gratitude to the blogger who nominated you.
- Post the award on your blog post.
- Answer the questions given to you by your nominator.
- Nominate 5 other bloggers.
- Ask 6 new questions to your nominees.
- Notify your nominees, giving them a link to your blog post in the comments.
Here are the questions from Newblogger20…
1. Why did you start blogging?
The reason why I started blogging is that so I can post some stories. I did that only at the beginning of my blog. The stories, especially the last four, are ridiculously long! I’ll be so happy if anyone would read them! https://joshuamakotoswanson.wordpress.com/2018/12/08/the-chronicles-of-numbskull-combined-edition/ And, er, they’re a bit ridiculous as well… Now, I post a variety of stuff, and I mostly reblog Christian bloggers posts because posts about Jesus have way more value. And also blogging is a good way to make friends. 😉
2. What’s your favourite blog?
I have quite a few favorite blogs, but my No. 1 favorite blog is Mr. Lee Duigon’s blog. I knew him through the Bell Mountain series, and I was interested in who he was, so I visited his blog. In June of 2018, I posted my first comment on Lee Duigon’s blog, that was the starting point of my blogging journey. Please visit his blog at leeduigon.com!! He recommended me to make this blog, for which I am very grateful! Please follow his blog, you will be glad you did!!
3. Cat person or dog person?
I think I’m more a cat person than a dog person. Maybe mostly it’s because I like kittens! 😺 Of course I like dogs, too, but if I had to choose between a cat or dog for a pet, I would choose a cat, a kitten if possible. 🙂
4. If you could choose one food to live off for the rest of your life (and live no matter what its nutritional values are 😂), what would it be?
Ah, that’s a good question! Definitely my favorite food, taco rice! It’s a Mexican dish, which is taco meat, cheese, salsa sauce, avocado, and vegetables on rice. If you never ate this before, I really recommend that you should!
5. Do you have any pets?
We used to have some pets, for example a hamster, some goldfish, and a dog, but now there are none… I wouldn’t mind having a cat someday! 🙂
6. Which song “speaks” to you the most?
Of course all hymns speak to me of the importance of loving the LORD, and I think the hymn that speaks to me the most is “It is Well With My Soul.” The background story of this hymn is sad, but the Godly Christian man who lost his loved ones in an accident wrote this hymn to praise God for whatever happens in his life, because God is in sovereign control. Christians have nothing to fear, because all is as the LORD wills it.
Here is the hymn…
Here are my 5 nominees:
Questions for my nominees…
- What is the most important thing in life for you?
- Have you ever lost anything that was special to you?
- Where does your hope for living lie in?
- Have you ever felt afraid about something?
- What drink gives you the boost of the day?
- How is your neighbor? 🙂
(P.S. – Feel free to answer the questions in the comments below if you have an award-free blog!)
Thank you once again for nominating me, Newblogger20! I’ll go work on the other award you nominated me!
Stay tuned for The Animal Award! 😊