- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given.
- Nominate 3 or more bloggers.
- Tell your nominees the good news.
- Make up some of your own questions about animals.
- Pet your animal. (I don’t have a pet, so I petted my brother. 🙂 )
QUESTIONS FROM NEWBLOGGER20:
1.What animal are you scared of?
I am not ashamed to say that I am dreadfully afraid of the centipede. One of the reasons why I don’t like summer, is the invasion of centipedes in the house, and of course the heat. First of all their appearance is very frightening, and they sting (I’ve never been stung by one of those… not yet anyway… 😨).
2.What’s an animal you love?
CENTIPEDES!!… No, what am I saying?? I really love the cat, especially kittens. I also love bears. Why? Well, I think they are kind of cute. I like the picture above, do you?
3.What’s an animal you would like to see in real life?
Ah, yes, the brachiosaurus. I would like to see the brachiosaurus (or any other dinosaur, excluding the spinosaurus, T-Rex, “Indominus Rex,” and “Indoraptor”…) with my own eyes. Also, seeing a mosasaur or a megalodon in the sea would be awesome, as long as I’m not in the sea…
4.What’s an animal you would NOT like to see in real life?
As I mentioned before, I would NOT like to see a spinosaurus, a T-Rex, an “I-Rex,” or an “Indoraptor” (The dinosaurs in quotation marks are fictional, they will never be seen alive by any human eyes… boy, what a relief.) But what am I doing talking about extinct (well, most likely extinct, but I’m not sure about that…) animals? To be more realistic, I DON’T WANT to see a 20-foot long centipede, I can tell you that!!!
MY NOMINEES ARE…
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES CONCERNING ANIMALS…
- Let’s say that you are suddenly face to face with a wild lion. What’s the best thing you can do in that situation?🦁
- I must say that this is a little gruesome, but what’s your favorite animal TO EAT?🐷
- If you could be an animal in a world of anthropomorphic animals, what animal would you like to be?🐻
- Would you exchange your 2018 diary for 5,000 chickens?🐓
That’s all for now, folks! I would like to say another “Thank you!” to Newblogger20 for nominating me for this fun Animal Award!
Have fun, my dear nominees!
Mataneh (See you again), everybody!
See you later, alligator! 🐊
(I hope no one has emoji allergies…)