I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Lydia Potter! Thank you so much, Lydia, this is my first Sunshine Blogger Award! Please visit and follow her blog at: https://inhisserviceandlovingit.wordpress.com/blog/
THE RULES OF THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD:
- Thank your nominator and post the link to the nominator’s blog.
- List the rules and put the award logo on your award post.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by your nominator.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and notify them.
- Ask them 11 new questions.
THE QUESTIONS LYDIA ASKED ME:
1 – Do you have any food allergies?
I don’t think so, but I am allergic to housedust and mold. (I used to have asthma.)
2 – When was the last time you had a bowl of cereal?
Hmm… I don’t remember the exact day, but I might have eaten a small amount of cereal in May only once. I almost always eat toast in the morning. I ate cereal almost every day when I was younger.
3 – What is your favorite cereal?
My favorite cereal is the O-shaped chocolate-coated cereal by Kellogg’s.
4 – What is your favorite flavor of chips?
That’s a hard question! I think my favorite flavor is sour cream and onion chips. I also like barbecue-flavored chips and cheese-favored chips.
5 – What is your favorite meal containing pasta?
My favorite meal containing pasta is spaghetti! Spaghetti with meatballs and parmesan chesse on top! Just imagine! Ahh… Bon appetit…😋🍝
6 – Do you enjoy cooking? If so, why?
I don’t really enjoy cooking, mostly because I don’t really know how to do it. Mom does all the cooking. Mom helped Jay and me make curry rice and oyakodon (egg and chicken on rice) before. But I can make salad!!
7 – Do you prefer fast food or sit down restaurants?
I like fast food restaurants because the food arrives fast. We usually sit down at fast food restaurants.
8 – What is your least favorite fruit?
Although relatively I like all fruit, I don’t really like grapefruit. It’s kind of sour for me…
9 – Have you ever had food poisoning?
No, not yet!
10 – What is your favorite month of the year?
My favorite month of the year is December, because I like to reflect upon the blessings that God has given us that year, and I like to have the fire going on YouTube (I recommend Babu’s Relax TV!), drink hot cocoa, watch The Polar Express, play board games, and read in the last month of the year. I like the comfortable atmosphere of the season, in spite of the coughs, the sneezes, the bitter cold that causes the common cold…
11 – Have you ever seen the US White House in person?
Nope, just on TV… but who knows? I might be living there someday! 🙂
MY SUNNY NOMINEES:
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- What’s your favorite CD?
- If you like baseball, or know a little about it, who’s your favorite baseball player? (It can be someone you know only a little about.)
- What’s your favorite sport?
- What’s the highest mountain you’ve ever climbed?
- If you’ve gone fishing before, what’s the biggest fish you’ve ever caught?
- Which do you prefer: fish or meat?
- Who’s your favorite actor? (You can choose more than one if you want.)
- If you could be a king or queen, what would your name be?
- Would you go to the moon for 12 million dollars?
- Who’s the hero of your life?
- If the doorbell rang, and you went to the door, and if you saw Bigfoot standing in front of your door outside with a sunflower with a “FOR YOU” tag on it in his hand, would you receive the gift, or slam the door in the face of the crazy cryptid?
Thank you for reading! And thank you again, Lydia!!!
Signed: Joshua M. Swanson