- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!!
- Make up 11 questions and ask them to your nominees!
- Notify your 11 nominees.
11 Facts About Joshua M. Swanson:
- I have been living in Japan for all my 18 years.
- I am about 5’7″ wide… I mean tall.
- I am a Christian who accepts Jesus Christ as my Savior from my countless sins.
- I am a night owl who goes to bed at “AHH!!!” and wakes up at “EEK”! 😱
- My favorite series is the Bell Mountain Series by Lee Duigon.
- I have much more fellowship with other Brothers and Sisters in Christ than before I made this blog, for which I am very thankful to God.
- To list a few of my dreams for the future, I want to be a made-successful-by-God English teacher, translator, writer, and maybe a father.
- I’m right smack in the middle between an introvert and an extrovert.
- I’m practicing the piano and guitar.
- The “M.” in my name doesn’t stand for “Mickeymouse”… it stands for “Makoto”, which means “truth” in Japanese.
- I want to become a better person, a person who is useful for Christ’s ministry.
11 Questions Asked By Elisha W. McFarland:
- Predestination or Free Will? Predestination. “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.
29 For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom He did predestinate, them He also called: and whom He called, them He also justified: and whom He justified, them He also glorified.
31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32 He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.” – Romans 8:28-34
- How long have you been a Christian? I was born in a Christian family. Although baptized on June 16th, 2013, Father’s Day, it is a recent thing that I thought more about my sins and about the Lord Jesus Christ. I’m not sure when I became a Christian, but I have the assurance that Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins, and that He paid the price for my sins. Jesus atoned for my sins! It is an every day thing that pray for the forgiveness of my sins. And I pray for all the true Christians in the world.
- What is your favorite type of smoothie? I like banana smoothies.
- McDonald’s or Wendy’s? McDonald’s. When you said “Wendy’s”, some nostalgic memories came back to my mind. It’s been more than a decade since I’ve been there.
- Do you follow sports? If so, what sport and what professional team? I sort of like baseball. I like Fukuoka Softbank Hawks and Los Angeles Angels, the latter is because Shohei Ohtani, last year’s American League Rookie of the Year, is in that team.
- The NBA Finals have been going on. Do you have any opinions on this? Dad kind of likes the Warriors, so I’m kind of rooting for them.
- What is your favorite thing about your way of schooling (homeschooling or real schooling)? Oh, without question, I definitely like homeschooling. It’s more Biblical, students don’t get taught the Big Lie called evolution, and students get to have more free time, and they learn a lot more than students going to “real” schools. I’ve been homeschooled my whole life.
- Do you think soda rots your brain? Well, no, not really… honestly I never even thought about that… I actually like soda, my favorite being root beer!
- What is your favorite chapter of the Bible? That’s a hard question! There are many answers, but my #1 favorite chapter of the Bible is Psalm 23. I recite it every night before I go to sleep.
- What is your favorite book? My favorite book is Bell Mountain, by Christian fantasy author, Lee Duigon. Bell Mountain is the first of 13 books (#12 is coming soon, and #13 is now being written by Mr. Duigon). I really love the whole Bell Mountain Series, and I hope some of you folks out there would read them! I’ve always wanted to make a post about the series, and I hope to do it someday soon! Please check out Lee Duigon’s blog at: http://leeduigon.wordpress.com/
- If you could live in one country for a week, what would it be? I’m fond of Latin music and nature, so I wouldn’t mind living in Peru for a week! A group I like is from Peru (Please go ahead and search “Rijchary” on my blog!) I’ve studied Spanish a little, but recently I haven’t… Muchas gracias for reading!
(I hope you will enjoy doing this, dear friends, Brothers and Sisters in Christ!!)
My Questions For My Nominees Are…
- Have you read the Bible?
- What’s your favorite place?
- Whose autograph do you want to get?
- Do you have a pet? If so, what is/are its/their name(s)?
- How many blog followers do you have?
- Who is/are the hero(es) of your life?
- What type(s) of music do you like?
- Have you ever had a close encounter with a wild animal?
- What’s your favorite day of the week?
- What movie would you like to be in?
- What color are your eyes?
Thanks again for the nomination, Elisha! I enjoyed this.
See you around, guys.
By Joshua Mickeymouse Swanson…