I have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by Jyoti on June 14, 2019 and by Renee on June 12th, 2019!! Thank you so much, Jyoti and Renee!! I really appreciate it! Please visit and follow their amazing blogs at: https://jyoticorner.home.blog/ & https://hearttokenshome.wordpress.com/ !!
The Rules Of This Award
- Write a post displaying your award.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell the story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
- Nominate other bloggers for the award.
- Let the nominees know that you have nominated them.
About the Blogger Recognition Award (By Jyoti)
The Blogger Recognition Award is an award given in recognition of all the hard work that goes into creating a blog. It is a way for bloggers to support, motivate and promote other bloggers who have clearly put in huge amounts of time and effort, and produced valuable content.
Bloggers are very talented people – they work hard, they promote, market, advertise, run a busy site.
They organise all kinds of activities, they encourage, motivate, interact, engage and are community orientated. It matters not if they are shy and reticent or loud and personable – each actively progressive blogger is the same – they all work hard and passionately with their blogs, they put the hours in to deliver to their audience each day a welcoming location to read, absorb, learn and have fun.
To escape the hustle bustles of city life, or the begrudgeries of boredom – they entice readers to peruse their pages to look for entertainment.
That is what the BRA celebrates.
HOW MY BLOG STARTED: THE STORY
Believe it or not… this blog that you are viewing now would not be existing if I had never seen this picture…
AND HERE’S THE STORY OF HOW MY BLOG STARTED!!! CLICK HERE AND SCROLL DOWN TO THE COMMENTS TO SOLVE THE MYSTERY AND MAKE A GRAND DISCOVERY!!!
Two Pieces of Advice I Will Give To New Bloggers – Words From a Fellow Beginner
- Try to post a variety of stuff, share your favorite songs, write your own stories, share the things you love to all the world! Just try not to share too much private information, be careful to limit what you share. Try to post interesting things, constantly if possible.
- Try to reply to and like all comments, visit others’ blogs, and be friendly! Even if you’re not an outgoing person, make sure you interact with your followers and your fellow bloggers. Have fun in your blogging journey! 🙂
Lee Duigon, I find it hard to express my greatest thanks for recommending me to make this blog! Thank you, Mr. Duigon, and I’m looking forward to what God has in store for me in my blogging journey.
Elijah Holston, thank you so much for being such a great blogging friend and an encouraging Brother in Christ! Also I want to thank you for being my very first follower!
SLIMJIM, pastor for the LORD, thank you so much for always commenting on my blog from the start to now. Let us all grow in the faith and in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
Thank you again, Jyoti and Renee!! It was fun!