Thank you so much, Mrs. Holliman, for nominating me for the Liebster Award!! Please check out her beautiful blog at: http://godscourage.wordpress.com/ (Please check out her husband’s blog as well at: http://greathappyliving.wordpress.com/ !!)
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!!
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees!
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
11 facts about me:
- I am a born-again Christian.
- I am a fan of Lee Duigon, the author of the Bell Mountain series.
- I am a human being from top to toes.
- I don’t usually do any sports.
- I like to drink coffee.
- My favorite singing group is GLAD.
- I want to work for Christ.
- I want to be more like Christ.
- I pray for all the Christians around the world who are living for Christ each day.
- The biggest fish I ever caught was only about a foot and a half long (about 40 centimeters).
- I am really no one in particular…
Here are the questions Mrs. Holliman asked me…
What great things have GOD done in your life? God has given me a lovely family who loves me and many other blessings, and above all He gave me the Lord Jesus Christ so that I may be cleansed from all of my sins!
What is your favorite vacation place? I like Okinawa.
What is your favorite holiday and why? I like the New Year holiday because we can spend time together as a family and thank God for all the blessings.
Do you believe in faith? Yes, of course! I believe that my faith in Jesus comes from the Holy Spirit, not my own doing. I am a child of God by God’s grace because I have faith in Jesus Christ my God and Savior.
What is your favorite color? I like green!!
Have you ever been tempted to do evil? If so how did GOD help? I am beset with temptations every day, and God will help me through His Word the Bible. That’s why memorizing Scripture is so important.
Where was your last vacation? In America.
What is your favorite food? My favorite food is taco rice.
What’s the most important thing to you in life? JESUS CHRIST IS!!
If there was ever a time would you save yourself or someone else? I would probably save somebody else.
What is your number 1 goal in life? Living for Jesus to the end of my life.
Here are the questions Keziah asked me…
If you had to drink anything except water for the rest of your life, what would it be? It would be tea!!
What do you most prefer: Writing or Reading? I like reading more than writing.
Are you very close with any of your extended family? Well, I don’t get to meet them very often, but I do get to meet them and chat with them sometimes.
How long have you been blogging? I’ve been blogging for 9 and a half months.
What’s one of the most exciting things that has ever happened to you? The assurance that Jesus died on the cross for my sins.
Have you ever gone to an amusement park and if so, which one? I’ve gone to Tokyo Disney Resort, which was very fun!! I’ve been there twice.
What do you see yourself doing five years from now? I see myself driving a car and working.
How often do you think you get sick? I get sick maybe once every two months. I get the common cold fairly often.
Do you prefer shopping online or in the store? I prefer shopping online.
What do you think is wrong with the world? Sin is the No. 1 problem in the world which causes all the other problems. That’s why we need Jesus. I think video games, alcohol, abortion, etc. are major problems in the world.
What book (besides the Bible) have you read and learned the most from? I’ve learned many spiritual things from Charles Spurgeon’s Morning and Evening Devotions.
My nominees are…
Here are my questions:
- What is your favorite sport?
- What is your favorite cold drink?
- Who do look like the most: your mother, or your father?
- What’s your favorite hot drink?
- Which do you prefer: summer or winter?
- If you had a favorite teddy bear or doll, what was its name?
- Do you have a LEGO set?
- Do you have faith in GOD?
- Do you enjoy reading?
- Do you want to write a book (or books) someday?
- What is your favorite 8-letter word?
Thanks for reading, guys! Thank you again, Mrs. Holliman and Keziah!!!