Finally I will get to work on my awards!! Thank you all for the nominations!
Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
The questions from Elijah (Originally Abby Rose’s questions):
1. What do you do in your spare time (or what do you wish you could do if you had time)?
I like to read books, play board games, work on jigsaw puzzles, and work on translating Bell Mountain.
2. Dogs or Cats?
I like cats more than dogs for some reason. 🙂 But I think both are cute!
3. Steak or hamburgers?
I like hamburgers!
4. Favorite Summer beverage?
I like Root Beer! (It’s non-alcoholic)
5. Can you speak any languages?
I can speak English and Japanese.
6. Would you rather swim or take a walk?
I’d rather walk because… I can’t swim in the first place!!! 😦
7. Books or movies?
Hmm… that’s a tough one… but I think movies.
8. Do you play any instruments?
I can play the guitar and piano a little.
9. Push mower or riding mower?
I don’t know how to use it!
10. What’s a few of your favorite styles of music that you listen to?
I like to listen to hymns, South American music, and Christmas carols.
11. Would you rather go without music for a year or the internet?
I’d rather go without the internet. It’ll be nice to be able to take a break from it.
And these are questions from Mr. Holliman:
1.What is your favorite holiday?
The New Year!
2.How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging for 11 months.
3.How would you describe your life style?
Well, not so diligent… and not too lazy either… I think… 🙂
4.Do you like swimming?
I wish I could say yes, but… sigh, I have no swimming skills and I’m afraid of the water!
5.Do you like to read?
Yes, I do!!
6.What’s your favorite quote?
“It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.” – Psalms 118:8
7.Have you been out of the country?
Yes, I’ve been to the U.S. and to Korea (only airport).
8.When was the last time you’ve gone to see a movie?
The last time was July 2018 (I watched Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom and Solo).
9.Do you have any kids?
No, I don’t.
10.What is your favorite fruit?
I like bananas!
11.What are your hobbies?
My hobbies are reading (especially the Bible), translating, blogging, eating, and sleeping!
Here are my nominees:
Here are my questions:
1. Do you like to go hiking?
2. What’s your favorite animal?
3. What beverage do you like best?
4. Can you ski?
5. Do you like Legos?
6. What’s your favorite book of the Bible?
7. Who’s your favorite Bible character?
8. Have you ever passed out tracts?
9. Have you ever gone camping?
10. Who’s your favorite author?
11. What would you like to do someday?
Thank you, Elijah and Mr. Holliman! Thank you readers for reading!
Stay tuned for upcoming award posts!