“You have been chosen for this recognition because of the encouragement and inspiration you bring to your readers.“
The way this works: Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog. Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them. List five things about yourself. Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because it is the number that signifies grace.
(Barnabas was a historical figure who appears in the Bible. Click here for Bible verses about him!!)
5 things about me:
- I believe with all my heart that Jesus Christ is God!
- I like to read books, especially Christian books.
- I enjoy watching baseball.
- I’m not into playing sports.
- I highly anticipate the Second Coming of Jesus Christ my Lord!!
5 questions asked by Lydia:
Q.1. Who in your life is your biggest encourager?
Jesus Christ my God, Who is my Encourager and Comforter at all times!!
Q.2. How do you see yourself as being an encouragement to others?
It’s not much, but I try to encourage others by writing my posts and sharing other bloggers’ good stuff!!
Q.3. When was the last time someone gave you words of encouragement?
Today, by my valuable blogging friends!
Q.4. When you are down, what encourages you to get back up and keep pressing on?
God’s promises, written to us in His Word the Holy Bible.
Q.5. Who was your greatest encourager when you first accepted Christ?
My family! (I hope that counts as one! 😉 )
5 bloggers who are an encouragement and an inspiration to me are…
(Of course, there are many more, but five’s the number!)
5 questions to my nominees:
- When was the last time you helped somebody?
- What time of the day do you usually blog?
- When was the last time you drank a cup of coffee?
- What was the starting point of your blog?
- What is your favorite kind of weather?
That’s that! Thanks again for this wonderful award, Lydia!!
G’day t’y’all!!! 🙂