James A. Best: http://myplace3187.wordpress.com/
Lydia Potter: http://inhisserviceandlovingit.wordpress.com/
Mrs. Holliman: https://godscourage.wordpress.com/
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- List the Rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
1. Who is your favorite writer and why? My favorite author is Lee Duigon, because his books, called the Bell Mountain books, are very exciting, and he is a great Christian man!
2. What is your dream occupation? My dream occupation is writing interesting books.
3. Who inspires you the most? Jesus Christ inspires me the most!
4. What does happiness mean to you? Happiness means having all my sins washed away by the precious blood of Jesus Christ, Who is the Son of God, and living for Him!!
5. What genre of movies do you watch the most and why? I like to watch adventure movies, mostly because they are exciting and thrilling.
6. Do you keep up with climate change events? No, I don’t. God is in sovereign control, so we don’t have to worry about those things.
7. Do you know who Greta Thunberg is? Yes.
8. Who is your favorite blogger? My favorite blogger is Lee Duigon! Check his blog out!
Right here!! 😊👉 https://leeduigon.com/
9. What is your favorite cartoon character and why? Tintin the reporter, from The Adventures of Tintin, because his many adventures are super exciting! He’s pretty strong in spite of his size!
10. What is your number one fun activity? Reading books!
11. Who is your top choice for the best musical act? It’s this man playing a song he composed called “Gratitude.” That’s some guitar playing, I can tell you that! Plus, he has a good sense of humor!
1. What is your job or what is your dream job? My dream job is becoming a translator and a writer!
2. What’s one of your least favorite foods and why? I don’t like sea urchins because they have an odd taste!
3. What time of day do you like to write a blog post? I like to write at night! 🦉🌙
4. Who or what inspires you the most in life? God and the Holy Bible which He has given us!
5. What has been the most exciting thing that ever happened to you? Having all my sins washed away by Jesus Christ!!
6. Would you rather eat fried baloney or slimy spinach leaves? Oh, fried baloney sounds good! (I didn’t know what that was until I searched it!) And I’ll have that with a cup of Coke!
7. Which describes you better? Giant jokester or super shy? Hmm… I’d say super shy!
8. What’s your favorite type of blog posts to read? I like to read posts about God and His gift of salvation through Jesus Christ!!
9. Do you like spicy foods? Yes, I do!! Spicy Mexican food is my favorite kind of food!
10. Can you jump rope? No, I can’t!! 😅
11. What one word can you use to describe the above questions asked? INGENIOUS!!!
1. Coffee or Tea? I prefer coffee!! ☕
2. What is your all-time favorite quote? “Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My words shall not pass away.” – Jesus Christ speaking in Matthew 24:35.
3. Would you eat a bowl of [dead] crickets for $20? WOW! That’s a tricky one! Well… I guess I will accept the challenge like a man!!! (Inner voice: EW!!!😫)
4. Do you consider yourself to be a fast runner and if so, how fast? If not, how slow? I’m not 100% sure about how fast I can run, since I don’t run often, but I think I’m a slow runner. If I run too fast, I’ll run out of breath in no time!
5. How do you feel towards insects in general? I’m in the middle between liking them and not liking them. I like beetles such as stag beetles and Japanese beetles, but NOT COCKROACHES!!!
Mrs. Holliman’s questions:
1. How old is your blog now? It’s one year and three months old.
2. What do you enjoy most about blogging? I like it because it’s a form of spreading the Word of God!!
3. How important do you think Social Media is for the success of a blog? Social media is a means to share your blog and bringing more people to your blog.
4. How would you define a successful blog? In other words, what do think a successful blog looks like? I think a successful blog has many followers, comments, views, and Likes!!
5. Describe your feelings when you received your first blogging award nomination. I felt so excited! At that time, I didn’t know what the award meant, but I found out soon enough!
6. Have you ever thought about monetizing your blog? Yes, but I’m not sure about it yet.
7. If so, what do you think is the best method of monetizing? Maybe wait until I have more than 1,000 followers and blogging on a regular basis.
8. What kind of post do you find easiest or most enjoyable to write? Posts about God I find the easiest and the most enjoyable and worthwhile to write!!
9. What do you think is best, long or short posts? I think short posts are best because they’re easier to read.
10. Funny/Weird Question: What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten? The weirdest thing I’ve ever eaten is…
A moth. 😋
11. What is your favourite way to unwind after a hectic day? I like to pray!
My nominees are…
- What is your main purpose of blogging?
- What activity do you find the most entertaining?
- What musical instrument do you like to listen to the most?
- When you choose your clothing, what color do you tend to buy?
- Do you watch videos on YouTube?
- What is your favorite time of day?
- How often do you blog?
- What is the ultimate dream of your life?
- Do you go bowling?
- Which do you prefer: sunny weather or rainy weather?
- If you could sell everything you have for one thing, what would that “one thing” be?
Thanks for reading, and thank you once again, James, Lydia, Keziah, and Mrs. Holliman, for nominating me!!!!
See you in another post! 😉