To Play Along With This Tag:
1. Please share a link to the creator of the tag: jesusluvsall.wordpress.com
2. Share some of your highlights over the past decade and if you want, a few low points.
3. Tag whoever you wish.
4. Ask them some questions.
5. Use any picture appropriate for such a tag.
The Highs (😆) and the Lows (😖) of the Past Decade
My highs ☝:
1. Believing in the Lord Jesus Christ as my only Savior from my sins! 😊
2. Starting this blog! 😊
3. Making new friends! 😊
4. Being able to go to the gym! 😊
5. Learning how to play chess! 😊
6. Learning how to play the guitar! 😊
7. Getting my guitar for my 16th birthday! 😊
8. Getting this computer for my 17th birthday! 😊
9. Being able to spread the gospel in various ways using this PC! 😊
10. Getting rid of bad habits, for example making strange “Mm” sounds! 😊
1. The surge of new bad habits, such as staying up late. ☹
2. Losing my favorite toy, a little black teddy bear. ☹
3. Spending too much time on my computer. ☹
4. Acting weird and not acting my age. ☹
5. Losing interest in going to the gym. ☹
6. Not paying attention to others. ☹
7. Losing too many chess games. ☹
8. Scratching Mom’s kitchen. ☹
9. Losing my temper. ☹
10. Oversleeping. ☹
Mr. Holliman’s Questions:
1. Where do you want your life to be in 10 years?
I would like to become an evangelist and have my own business.
2. What is your favorite moment in your decade?
My favorite moment… seriously? I don’t know! I have too many of them!
3. Is there anything you wish you could change that happened in your 10 years?
I wish I was more diligent and practiced the piano more and studied harder, etc.
4. How would you describe your 10 years ago?
I would describe myself as dependent on almost everyone around me, especially my parents. In fact, I still am! 👶
5. What was your proudest moment in your 10 years?
Hmm… passing a super-difficult exam!
I will hereby tag the following special people:
(And anybody else out there, you’re nominated, too, by the way. 🙂 )
Here are my questions:
1. Which decade do you think is the best one for you?
2. How many decades have you lived?
3. During the next 10 years, what would you like to do?
4. What is the best memory of when you were 10?
5. If you had to eat just one thing for the following 10 years, what would it be?
Thanks for reading this, guys! 🙂
And feel free to do this tag if you have any free time! 🙂
See you in the next post I will do sometime in the near future! 🙂