“Seek ye the LORD while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.” – Isaiah 55:6-7
Why is this happening? Why does this virus seem to not want to go away? There have been too many people that have been infected and have passed away from this virus. At this time in life don’t nothing matter but coming together and praying to Jesus. Jesus at this moment is the only help us. We can not fear this virus for the Lord is with us at all times. I want to give my prayers out there to those who have caught the virus and those who have lost people. And I want to pray for everyone in this world.
The way that this virus is spreading I don’t know why they haven’t put everyone on 24-hour lockdown and close these stores. The longer they keep everything open the more the virus. It has been too many deaths in 24 hours. I hope that the government makes the…
The Rules For The Real Neat Blog Award:
1. Display the blog award logo in your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
4. Answer all the questions they have given you.
5. Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
6. Ask them 7 questions.
Mr. Holliman’s Questions:
1. What is your favorite amusement park to go for fun?
2. What is one of your favorite posts that you came across?
Wow! What a hard question! Almost all the posts I come across I deem awesome, but one of the best ones so far (Note: this is only my personal opinion!), I think, is “Jesus is Our Rock” by Unashamed of Jesus.
3. What is your favorite holiday? Why?
My favorite holiday is Christmas because it celebrates Jesus Christ the Son of God becoming a man so that He can die on the cross for the sins of those who believe in Him! “For He hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.” (2 Corinthians 5:21)
4. Four-wheel skates or rollerblades?
Neither, because I can’t do either of them!
5. What are your favorite toppings to put on your pancakes or waffles?
I like to put maple syrup and butter on them! 🍁🥞
6. Cookies and Ice Cream or Brownies and Ice Cream?
Hmm… Cookies and Ice Cream! 🍪🍦
7. What is the funniest thing your pet ever did?
Sorry, I can’t think of any right now! (Which probably means the pets I had before weren’t comedians.)
Wait a minute here! The title says “For All,” so that means YOU can participate, too!Anyone can join in (those whose names aren’t here) by either doing a post or answering the questions below in the comments section.
My 7 Questions For “All” My Nominees:
1. If there was going to be a “family reunion” of bloggers all around the world, let’s say, in Honolulu, Hawaii, would you go?
2. Speaking of Hawaii, can you hula dance?
3. How many times have you eaten turtle in your life?
4. Do you think you can blog for 24 hours straight?
5. What do you think is the ideal temperature for you?
6. What do you want for your next birthday?
7. Did you know that caterpillars have more muscles than humans?
Thank you all for your time, for coming over to my blog, and for reading this! 🙂
See you soon! Keep safe, and wash your hands regularly, carefully, and fervently! 👏