Thank you so much for nominating me for the Real Neat Blog Award, Lydia!! I really appreciate it, and you’ve given me the 4th one of this award!
1. Display the blog award logo in your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
4. Answer all the questions they have given you.
5. Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
6. Ask them 7 questions.
1. What was/is your favorite school subject?
My favorite subject was English!
2. How often do you do something really weird that you regret?
Probably every time I write a comment, as almost every time I tend to write something dumb.
3. In your opinion, what’s something you do that passes time really well?
Reading the Bible, blogging, and watching YouTube videos!
4. Meat or veggie pizza?
I like the combination of both, but I prefer meat to veggies.
5. Do you like lizards?
Yes, I do, but not when they crawl all over my legs, which never happened before! 😄
6. Blue tooth, headphones, or earbuds?
Earbuds! They’re my ears’ buddies!
7. What did you do for Easter this year?
I watched and listened to sermons on the Internet, and prayed and thanked God for sending His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, to Earth to die on the cross for those whom He has chosen, and for resurrecting Him from the dead. Christ’s resurrection is evidence that He will return to Earth and judge the world at His Second Coming!
My 7 Nominees Are…
My 7 Questions to My Nominees:
1. Have you ever read the Bell Mountain series?
2. What did you like to do when you were around 5?
3. How often do you take a walk outside?
4. What Bible verse did you find the most inspiring recently?
5. Can you see well enough without glasses?
6. When was the last time you saw a rainbow?
7. What future event do you look forward to the most?
Thank you all, or should I say “y’all,” for reading this blog post.
And thank you once more, Lydia, for the nomination! I really enjoyed doing this!
Stay tuned for the next post! 😊