1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award.
4. Answers the five questions you were asked.
5. Tell the readers three things about yourself.
6. Nominate ten to twenty bloggers.
7. Notify the bloggers (tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts.
8. Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one.
9. Share a link to your best posts.
My best posts (well, my personal favorites at least) are: Creation VS Evolution, The Bell Mountain Series by Lee Duigon, The Adventures of Joshua and Jeremy: The Hike Up Thunder Mountain, The Scrabble Game 2, J&J’s LEGO Stories: #1, and The Word of God.
3 Facts About Me:
I believe that the Bible is true.
I like to write my diary every day.
I am a very, very, very, very slow eater.
1. Do you prefer solid color clothes or a pattern?
I like both, but I prefer clothes with patterns,
2. What are your 3 favorite things you do every day?
I like to drink coffee, read my Bible, and pray.
3. How often do you post on your blog?
I used to post every day, but recently I’ve been doing only a few posts a month.
4. When you handwrite, do you write in cursive or print?
I write in cursive.
5. When was the last time you ate bacon?
The first thing I wrote was: “Hmm… I don’t remember exactly when I last ate bacon, but I think I ate some with fried rice (called “chahan”) four or five weeks ago,” but later, the time of my latest bacon consumption changed. On June 10th, 2020, Wednesday, at approximately 12:00 PM, I ate bacon strips, and, oh, they tasted swell.
(P.S. – I also ate bacon on June 17th, Wednesday, when it showed up in my lunchbox. Thanks, Mom!)
(P.P.S. – Sigh. This is what’ll happen if you wait until after Father’s Day to post this… you get to eat a whole pig before you can answer the question!!! On June 19th, Friday, Mom served us some delicious Japanese food which included some salmon, miso soup, and, you guessed it, bacon. I ate bacon on that day at around 12:15 PM, by the way! So what!?)
(P.P.P.S. – On June 21st, 2020, which, come to think of it, was yesterday, I ate chahan, and I don’t think I have to mention what was in it. 😉 )
I feel as if I’ve eaten an entire pig in order to answer this question! 🐷
I will nominate 12 people…
The 5 Questions to the 12 Nominees:
1. What encourages you during these trying times?
2. What gives you the greatest happiness in your life?
3. How often do you wear a watch?
4. What is your favorite zoo?
5. Have you ever eaten black garlic? If so, do you like it?
Thank you once again, Lydia! And thank y’all for reading! 🙂