Display the blog award logo in your blog.
Thank the blogger who nominated you. Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
Answer all the questions they have given you.
Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
Ask them 7 questions.
Questions from Mr. Holliman:
1. What was your favorite moment on Christmas?
My favorite moment was singing carols and praising God for Jesus Christ! 🙂
2. What is your new resolution for the new year of 2020?
My new resolution is to live my life for Christ, not for myself.
3. What was your biggest blessing in 2019?
That’s a hard question! God has given me so many blessings in 2019, but I think the biggest blessing was that God gave me a clearer vision of Jesus’ dying on the cross and rising again for me, a bigger assurance of my salvation.
4. Do you like being in the snow or on the beach?
I like being in the snow, but no snow so far this winter. 😦
5. How would you say this year went for you?
So far, this year is going fine for me, by God’s grace.
6. What do you like on your salad?
I don’t usually put dressing on my salad, but I like cobb dressing.
7. Do you like to take a run or a walk in the morning?
I don’t do either in the morning, sorry!
My nominees are…
Questions for my nominees:
- What book are you reading now?
- Have you ever moved?
- Do you like hot cocoa?
- How’s the weather out there?
- Have you ever gone bowling?
- What place on earth would you like to go to?
- Do you think you’ve said “OK!” over a thousand times in your life?
That’s all for now, my dear ladies and gentlemen, and sorry for taking such a long time doing this! Thanks again for the nomination, Mr. Holliman! 🙂