“Seek ye the LORD while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near. Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.” – Isaiah 55:6-7
1. Display the blog award logo in your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
4. Answer all the questions they have given you.
5. Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
6. Ask them 7 questions.
1. What was/is your favorite school subject?
My favorite subject was English!
2. How often do you do something really weird that you regret?
Probably every time I write a comment, as almost every time I tend to write something dumb.
3. In your opinion, what’s something you do that passes time really well?
Reading the Bible, blogging, and watching YouTube videos!
4. Meat or veggie pizza?
I like the combination of both, but I prefer meat to veggies.
5. Do you like lizards?
Yes, I do, but not when they crawl all over my legs, which never happened before! 😄
6. Blue tooth, headphones, or earbuds?
Earbuds! They’re my ears’ buddies!
7. What did you do for Easter this year?
I watched and listened to sermons on the Internet, and prayed and thanked God for sending His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, to Earth to die on the cross for those whom He has chosen, and for resurrecting Him from the dead. Christ’s resurrection is evidence that He will return to Earth and judge the world at His Second Coming!
1. Have you ever read the Bell Mountain series?
2. What did you like to do when you were around 5?
3. How often do you take a walk outside?
4. What Bible verse did you find the most inspiring recently?
5. Can you see well enough without glasses?
6. When was the last time you saw a rainbow?
7. What future event do you look forward to the most?
Thank you all, or should I say “y’all,” for reading this blog post.
And thank you once more, Lydia, for the nomination! I really enjoyed doing this!
Rules of The Liebster blogger Award:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) gave you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers that deserve the reward.
5. Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer.
6. Let them know they’ve been nominated.
11 Facts About Me:
1. I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as my Savior from all my sins!!
2. I believe that every single word in God’s Word the Holy Bible is true!!!
3. I am thankful to God for giving me my life and all the blessings He has given me!
4. I live in Japan.
5. I’ve been to three countries: South Korea (only the airport), the U.S., and… Japan (of course)!
6. I want to be a stronger Christian with the help of God’s Holy Spirit.
7. My favorite book in the Bible is 1 Corinthians for now!
8. I like to read books, especially the Bible.
9. I brush my teeth every day.
10. I have a blog, as you probably guessed!
11. I like to watch YouTube videos!
Mrs. Holliman’s Questions:
1. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
I like to blog about a variety of things, especially things about God. (Well, I used to blog about various things a lot before, but now I mostly reblog others’ posts, share videos, and do “Awards and Tags” posts.)
2. What would be one thing that you would change that you did in your life?
I want to undo the thefts that I committed in the past.
3. Strawberries or Blueberries?
Strawberries!!!… Though blueberries come close second!!
4. What is your favorite food to cook?
Oh, oh! I really love to cook… Nothing… I can’t cook. ☹
5. What does love from GOD mean to you?
God’s love means everything to me! God made me and gave me a Savior, Jesus Christ, His only begotten Son! That is God’s amazing love, grace, and mercy towards a sinful wretch like me!
6. What is one of your favorite quotes?
I really love this quote by Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God: “Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.” (John 8:58)
7. Hot dogs or Hamburgers?
I prefer hotdogs to hamburgers!
8. What is your favorite TV show to watch?
I like to watch some Japanese TV shows sometimes.
9. What would you be doing if snow came to your city?
I’d make a snowman and have a snowball fight with my brother!
10. What is your favorite flavor of cake?
I like chocolate cake! (Also I like fruit cake!)
1. What are you thankful for?
I am thankful for my life, for my family, and most of all the Lord Jesus Christ!
1. How many countries have you been to?
2. What is your favorite book of the Bible?
3. Do you like to play board games?
4. Do you watch videos on YouTube?
5. What do you treasure the most?
6. What place in the world is your favorite?
7. What place would you like to go to someday?
8. Can you play chess?
9. What are your top-ten favorite hymns?
10. Do you like singing?
11. Can you swim? (I can’t, by the way!😅)
Thanks a lot for reading this, and thank you again for nominating me, Mrs. Holliman!
Thank you, Mr. Holliman, for giving me the Decade Tag! Please click on this link and go to his amazing blog! Don’t forget to follow him!
To Play Along With This Tag:
1. Please share a link to the creator of the tag: jesusluvsall.wordpress.com
2. Share some of your highlights over the past decade and if you want, a few low points.
3. Tag whoever you wish.
4. Ask them some questions.
5. Use any picture appropriate for such a tag.
The Highs (😆) and the Lows (😖) of the Past Decade
My highs ☝:
1. Believing in the Lord Jesus Christ as my only Savior from my sins! 😊
2. Starting this blog! 😊
3. Making new friends! 😊
4. Being able to go to the gym! 😊
5. Learning how to play chess! 😊
6. Learning how to play the guitar! 😊
7. Getting my guitar for my 16th birthday! 😊
8. Getting this computer for my 17th birthday! 😊
9. Being able to spread the gospel in various ways using this PC! 😊
10. Getting rid of bad habits, for example making strange “Mm” sounds! 😊
1. The surge of new bad habits, such as staying up late. ☹
2. Losing my favorite toy, a little black teddy bear. ☹
3. Spending too much time on my computer. ☹
4. Acting weird and not acting my age. ☹
5. Losing interest in going to the gym. ☹
6. Not paying attention to others. ☹
7. Losing too many chess games. ☹
8. Scratching Mom’s kitchen. ☹
9. Losing my temper. ☹
10. Oversleeping. ☹
Mr. Holliman’s Questions:
1. Where do you want your life to be in 10 years?
I would like to become an evangelist and have my own business.
2. What is your favorite moment in your decade?
My favorite moment… seriously? I don’t know! I have too many of them!
3. Is there anything you wish you could change that happened in your 10 years?
I wish I was more diligent and practiced the piano more and studied harder, etc.
4. How would you describe your 10 years ago?
I would describe myself as dependent on almost everyone around me, especially my parents. In fact, I still am! 👶
5. What was your proudest moment in your 10 years?
(And anybody else out there, you’re nominated, too, by the way. 🙂 )
Here are my questions:
1. Which decade do you think is the best one for you?
2. How many decades have you lived?
3. During the next 10 years, what would you like to do?
4. What is the best memory of when you were 10?
5. If you had to eat just one thing for the following 10 years, what would it be?
Thanks for reading this, guys! 🙂
And feel free to do this tag if you have any free time! 🙂
See you in the next post I will do sometime in the near future! 🙂
Thank the person that nominated you, and tag them.
Write a paragraph or more on the experience of an act of kindness or something you have read or seen, or done, yourself.
Nominate three people to participate in this award.
Paste and copy the picture from above on your post.
Let the people you nominated know they have been nominated.
It was with inner grief that my brother and I waved good-bye to our parents. We looked up at the ominous train station. “Well, bro, here goes nothing,” said I to my brother. (Well, actually, in real life I didn’t say that. Keep in mind that probably about 34% of this story is exaggerated.) After spending 3 hours and 12 minutes trying to buy the tickets (There, I did it again. Sigh.), we waited for our train on the platform. “Look! Our train is a-comin’!” cheered my brother. But as it turned out, it was only Thomas the Tank Engine chuffing past us and whistling, “Hi, y’all folks! I’m a very useful engine!”, and we watched him as he disappeared into the distance. “WAIT!!!” I screamed, waving my hands in agitation. “I was your fan back when I was sometime between 1 and 7, so I sort of want your autograph!!!” But alas, by that time it was too late. Our real train arrived, and we made way for the 53 pigs to get off the train. (Four of them were apparently a quartet in a group named The Hotdogs Of The Future.) One of them stepped on my foot, but I’m alright, don’t worry. (By the way, please raise the percentage from 34% to 65%, because I didn’t know I was going to write all that junk.) So we got on the train, and about 20 minutes later (There that’s more like it!)…
We gave our seats to two elderly women.
Showing kindness to other people, like simple acts such as encouraging others, gift-giving, and giving your seat to someone else, is a way to spread happiness to the ones around us. Furthermore, it is a kind of reflection of the merciful kindness of Jesus when He was on this earth, healing the sick, giving sight to the blind, making the lame to walk, and giving life to people who have died. The greatest act of kindness ever done on this planet earth was the substitutionary death of Jesus Christ on the cross. He willingly died for the people Whom God the Father gave to Him to be His chosen people before the world began. Let us thank God always for the Lord Jesus Christ, for the gift of salvation, for redemption, for the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, for the work of the Holy Spirit, for the Word of God, the Holy Bible, for creating us, and for ruling over all things by His almighty power.
“And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.” – Ephesians 4:32
There are three people who will get nominated for this special award. And they are…
“You have been chosen for this recognition because of the encouragement and inspiration you bring to your readers.“
The way this works: Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog. Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them. List five things about yourself. Answer the questions you got asked. Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because is the number that signifies grace.
5 Facts about me:
1. The Holy Spirit showed me my sins and that I need a Savior, and I prayed and asked God to forgive my sins and now I am saved through faith in Jesus Christ!
2. I define myself as a man of few words.
3. I used to go to the gym, but I haven’t gone there recently.
4. I want my blog to be used to bring others to Jesus Christ.
5. I am relying on God to guide me my whole life.
Here are the questions asked by Lydia:
Q.1. Which of your family members encourage you the most? How?
My father encourages me the most. He talks to me about God and about how to live the life God has graciously given me.
Q.2. Who do you go to when you need encouragment?
I always go to God when I need encouragement. I pray to Him, and He comforts me.
Q.4. What is an encouraging Bible verse or quote that you enjoy?
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, “All power is given unto Me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even to the end of the world.” Amen.
Q.5. Do you encourage others when you see them crying or distressed? How do you encourage them?
I remind them that Jesus loves and takes care of them.
9. What is your favorite cartoon character and why? Tintin the reporter, from The Adventures of Tintin, because his many adventures are super exciting! He’s pretty strong in spite of his size!
10. What is your number one fun activity? Reading books!
11. Who is your top choice for the best musical act? It’s this man playing a song he composed called “Gratitude.” That’s some guitar playing, I can tell you that! Plus, he has a good sense of humor!
1. What is your job or what is your dream job? My dream job is becoming a translator and a writer!
2. What’s one of your least favorite foods and why? I don’t like sea urchins because they have an odd taste!
3. What time of day do you like to write a blog post? I like to write at night! 🦉🌙
4. Who or what inspires you the most in life? God and the Holy Bible which He has given us!
5. What has been the most exciting thing that ever happened to you? Having all my sins washed away by Jesus Christ!!
6. Would you rather eat fried baloney or slimy spinach leaves? Oh, fried baloney sounds good! (I didn’t know what that was until I searched it!) And I’ll have that with a cup of Coke!
7. Which describes you better? Giant jokester or super shy? Hmm… I’d say super shy!
8. What’s your favorite type of blog posts to read? I like to read posts about God and His gift of salvation through Jesus Christ!!
9. Do you like spicy foods? Yes, I do!! Spicy Mexican food is my favorite kind of food!
10. Can you jump rope? No, I can’t!! 😅
11. What one word can you use to describe the above questions asked? INGENIOUS!!!
1. Coffee or Tea? I prefer coffee!! ☕
2. What is your all-time favorite quote? “Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My words shall not pass away.” – Jesus Christ speaking in Matthew 24:35.
3. Would you eat a bowl of [dead] crickets for $20? WOW! That’s a tricky one! Well… I guess I will accept the challenge like a man!!! (Inner voice: EW!!!😫)
4. Do you consider yourself to be a fast runner and if so, how fast? If not, how slow? I’m not 100% sure about how fast I can run, since I don’t run often, but I think I’m a slow runner. If I run too fast, I’ll run out of breath in no time!
5. How do you feel towards insects in general? I’m in the middle between liking them and not liking them. I like beetles such as stag beetles and Japanese beetles, but NOT COCKROACHES!!!
Mrs. Holliman’s questions:
1. How old is your blog now? It’s one year and three months old.
2. What do you enjoy most about blogging? I like it because it’s a form of spreading the Word of God!!
3. How important do you think Social Media is for the success of a blog? Social media is a means to share your blog and bringing more people to your blog.
4. How would you define a successful blog? In other words, what do think a successful blog looks like? I think a successful blog has many followers, comments, views, and Likes!!
5. Describe your feelings when you received your first blogging award nomination. I felt so excited! At that time, I didn’t know what the award meant, but I found out soon enough!
6. Have you ever thought about monetizing your blog? Yes, but I’m not sure about it yet.
7. If so, what do you think is the best method of monetizing? Maybe wait until I have more than 1,000 followers and blogging on a regular basis.
8. What kind of post do you find easiest or most enjoyable to write? Posts about God I find the easiest and the most enjoyable and worthwhile to write!!
9. What do you think is best, long or short posts? I think short posts are best because they’re easier to read.
10. Funny/Weird Question: What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten? The weirdest thing I’ve ever eaten is…
A moth. 😋
11. What is your favourite way to unwind after a hectic day? I like to pray!
“You have been chosen for this recognition because of the encouragement and inspiration you bring to your readers.“
The way this works: Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog. Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them. List five things about yourself. Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because it is the number that signifies grace.