Thank you, Lydia, for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
Lydia’s blog: https://inhisserviceandlovingit.wordpress.com/blog/
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJMS5e88_rp8LxtnJH-kjZw
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
5. List the rules and display a sunshine blogger award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
1. Diet or regular soda?
I usually drink regular soda. Root beer’s my favorite, BTW!
2. Water with ice or no ice?
I like water with no ice. Well, it depends on the ice. If the ice is from the fridge, then when it melts in the water it makes the water taste kinda bad.
3. What is your favorite animal that lives in the sea?
Good question!! I was always a fan of sea animals! Let’s see… this is turning out to be a mind-user. Ah-ha! My favorite sea creature is the GIANT SQUID!!! Just imagine seeing it in the ocean fighting with a gigantic whale that is approximately the same size! (Of course, you will need a submarine to see that!)
If Mr. Mosasaurus was still alive, then I would have put him on the victory stand.
4. What is your favorite board game?
I think I’m going to say Scrabble. Chess comes super close second.
5. What was your biggest highlight from the past week?
We ate at a gluten-free noodle restaurant! Haven’t been to a restaurant in ages, it seems!
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Pet peeve? I can honestly say I’ve never heard that word before you mentioned it! After searching for the meaning on the internet, I found myself thinking, “Hmm… a small thing that annoys me… What can it be?” And then “💡” went my brain! I get annoyed when I drop things on the floor… from books to tissues. You know, the germs and all. I hate germs. The moment something touches the floor, I’m like… (Wilhelm scream 😱)!!!
7. What question do you get asked most?
In real life, probably the question I get asked the most is “How are you?”, to which I almost always reply, “I’m fine, thank you, and you?” Actually I get asked that question a lot in the blogging world, too! Thanks, guys, for thinking about me!
8. What was the last meal you ate?
Of course it depends on when I post this, but let’s see what the answer will be…
Wait a minute here! Am I beginning to write a poem or something?
“Let all of us see
What the answer will be,
Whether it’s today
Or some other fine day!”
– Joshua Swanson (July 21st, 2020, at precisely 1:20 AM!!!… Oops, now you know what time I go to bed!)
July 21st Noon Update: Well, here we go! The answer is… (drums and cymbal)
HAMBURG STEAK AND CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE MIX!!!
You can forget that poem now.
9. Do you prefer hot or cold temps outside?
I definitely prefer cold temps outside. It’s just a matter of putting on more layers, whereas in hot temps… I hate summer! Hot temps = Hot tempers.
10. What is your favorite flavor of gum?
I haven’t chewed on gum for centuries! (Wait a minute, I haven’t lived that long yet.) Well, I wanted to say that I haven’t chewed on gum for a long time! But my favorite gum flavor is mint.
11. On a scale of 1-10, (1 being the lowest, 10 being the highest) how would you rate yourself as being an adventurous person?
Hmm… another good one. I’d say 3 or 4? I’m an indoors person, but I want to be more of an adventurous outdoors person. It’s probably healthier, and you get to know more about God’s wonderful creation!
My questions to the nominees:
- What was the best birthday present you’ve ever got?
- What Bible verse has been on your mind the most recently?
- What’s the best book you’ve ever read?
- What book do you want to read someday?
- Who’s your favorite Bible character?
- Do you do Instagram?
- Who’s your favorite preacher?
- How many blogs do you have?
- Who do you think should be the next U.S. President?
- Should smoking and alcohol consumption be banned?
- When the virus finally goes away, what place do you want to visit?
Well, that’s all, folks! Thanks a lot for taking time to read this!
Thanks again for the nomination, Lydia!