The Rules for this Award:
1. Thank the nominator, and publish a post on your blog about receiving the Blogger Recognition Award. Make sure to provide a link to the nominator’s blog in your post.
2. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
3. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
4. Nominate 10-15 other bloggers for this award, and inform them of their nomination.
How My Blog Started…
‘Twas the year 2018 when, on Lee Duigon’s blog, I saw a funny picture of a madman who thinks he’s Napoleon. I then thought about writing a story about that man. Then Lee Duigon said that I should share the stories on a blog of my own. That’s how my blog started! You can find out more at: https://leeduigon.com/2018/08/31/brown-u-aborts-its-own-study-cause-they-didnt-like-what-they-found/ Lee Duigon was my first viewer and he posted the very first comment on my blog!!
Here are my two tips…
- To make your blog grow, visit and follow others and make friends with them!!
- Check your spam box often to see if some good comments got stuck in there for some reason. Just be careful of real spam comments and spammers.
I hereby nominate…
<> 🙂 <> 🙂 <> 🙂 <> 🙂 <>
Thanks again, Lydia! This was so much fun!
Thanks for reading, folks! And see you soon!
Stay tuned for “The 300th Post”!!!!!