- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!!
- Make up 11 questions and ask them to your nominees!
- Notify your 11 nominees.
11 Facts About Joshua M. Swanson:
- I have been living in Japan for all my 18 years.
- I am about 5’7″ wide… I mean tall.
- I am a Christian who accepts Jesus Christ as my Savior from my countless sins.
- I am a night owl who goes to bed at “AHH!!!” and wakes up at “EEK”! 😱
- I teach English to children.
- I have much more fellowship with other Brothers and Sisters in Christ than before I made this blog, for which I am very thankful to God.
- To list a few of my dreams for the future, I want to be a made-successful-by-God English teacher, translator, writer, and maybe a father.
- I’m right smack in the middle between an introvert and an extrovert.
- I’m practicing the piano and guitar.
- The “M.” in my name doesn’t stand for “Mickeymouse”… it stands for “Makoto”, which means “truth” in Japanese.
- I want to become a better person, a person who is useful for Christ’s ministry.
11 Questions Asked By Elisha W. McFarland:
- Predestination or Free Will? Predestination. I am a Calvinist.
- How long have you been a Christian? I was born in a Christian family. Although baptized on June 16th, 2013, Father’s Day, it is a recent thing that I thought more about my sins and about the Lord Jesus Christ. I’m not sure when I became a Christian, but I have the assurance that Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins. It is an every day thing that pray for the forgiveness of my sins. And I pray for all the true Christians in the world.
- What is your favorite type of smoothie? I like banana smoothies.
- McDonald’s or Wendy’s? McDonald’s. When you said “Wendy’s”, some nostalgic memories came back to my mind. It’s been more than a decade since I’ve been there.
- Do you follow sports? If so, what sport and what professional team? I sort of like baseball. I like Fukuoka Softbank Hawks and Los Angeles Angels, the latter is because Shohei Ohtani, last year’s American League Rookie of the Year, is in that team.
- The NBA Finals have been going on. Do you have any opinions on this? Dad kind of likes the Warriors, so I’m kind of rooting for them.
- What is your favorite thing about your way of schooling (homeschooling or real schooling)? Oh, without question, I definitely like homeschooling. It’s more Biblical, students don’t get taught the Big Lie called evolution, and students get to have more free time, and they learn a lot more than students going to “real” schools. I’ve been homeschooled my whole life.
- Do you think soda rots your brain? Well, no, not really… honestly I never even thought about that… I actually like soda, my favorite being root beer!
- What is your favorite chapter of the Bible? That’s a hard question! There are many answers, but my #1 favorite chapter of the Bible is Psalm 23. I recite it every night before I go to sleep.
- What is your favorite book? My favorite book is Bell Mountain, by Christian fantasy author, Lee Duigon. Bell Mountain is the first of 13 books (#12 is coming soon, and #13 is now being written by Mr. Duigon). I really love the whole Bell Mountain Series, and I hope some of you folks out there would read them! I’ve always wanted to make a post about the series, and I hope to do it someday soon! Please check out Lee Duigon’s blog at: http://leeduigon.wordpress.com/
- If you could live in one country for a week, what would it be? I’m fond of Latin music and nature, so I wouldn’t mind living in Peru for a week! A group I like is from Peru (Please go ahead and search “Rijchary” on my blog!) I’ve studied Spanish a little, but recently I haven’t… Muchas gracias for reading!
(I hope you will enjoy doing this, dear friends, Brothers and Sisters in Christ!!)
My Questions For My Nominees Are…
- Have you read the Bible?
- What’s your favorite place?
- Whose autograph do you want to get?
- Do you have a pet? If so, what is/are its/their name(s)?
- How many blog followers do you have?
- Who is/are the hero(es) of your life?
- What type(s) of music do you like?
- Have you ever had a close encounter with a wild animal?
- What’s your favorite day of the week?
- What movie would you like to be in?
- What color are your eyes?
Thanks again for the nomination, Elisha! I enjoyed this.
See you around, guys.
By Joshua Mickeymouse Swanson…