I thank the Holy Spirit for guiding me in everything as well!! From Logos Speaks…
AMEN!! Hallelujah to our great KING JESUS!
There is no other God than God. He is the Great God. He is ruler of the heavens, creator of all things and the high judge. He is all-merciful, kind to the brokenhearted and always forgiving. His love is greater than all the love we could ever have for anyone. His joy is endless.
“Clap your hands, all peoples! Shout to God with loud songs of joy! For the Lord, the Most High, is to be feared, a great king over all the earth.” (Psalms 47:1-2)
The greatness of His grace is beyond measure, for He gave His son Jesus as a sacrifice to pay for all our sins. As true as the sun rises and the sun sets, so is God’s love for His children. His love for us never fails. From age to age, His deeds are witness to His greatness. The oceans came together by His…
View original post 95 more words
Jesus is the Savior from our sins! He made me a new creature in Christ! AMEN!! Reblogged from Unashamed of Jesus.
Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. 2 Corinthians 5:17
What does it mean to be Born Again? (John 3:3) This is a concept that a lot of Christians seem to have trouble understanding. You are not saved by your religious affiliations, you are not saved by the amount of money you put into the offering plate, and your not saved by doing community service, you are saved by faith through Jesus Christ only!
Now when you truly accept Jesus as your Lord, something begins to happen, you become Born Again. You are baptized with the Holy Spirit and the sanctification process starts to begin. This is how you become a New Creature through Christ
The old things pass away, meaning your old sinful lifestyle. No longer are you a slave to the sins that trap…
View original post 91 more words
Amen! This world is not my home, I’m just passing by. HEAVEN IS MY ETERNAL HOME!! Lord, help me to become a good soldier for you, strong in the faith until the day I die. From Unashamed of Jesus.
For we know that if the earthly tent which is our house is torn down, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2 Corinthians 5:1
Our Earthly Tent which is our bodies is being torn down. Everyday regardless of what you believe, our physical bodies are dying. Some of us suffer disabilities or diseases, for many our daily lives are not easy. However there is hope through Jesus Christ. When our temporary bodies pass away we will be given a Building from God which is our eternal resurrected bodies
For indeed in this house we groan, longing to be clothed with our dwelling from heaven, inasmuch as we, having put it on, will not be found naked. 2 Corinthians 5:2-3
Some people cling on to this world while other suffer and groan waiting for the day to be called home. To…
View original post 129 more words
STAND STRONG IN JESUS!!
I was reading tweets this morning and I came across a few things that really made me stop, shake my head, and ask the Lord to spread revival. I feel so much sorrow and compassion for our society. It is truly sad what is happening in this world. Here in America and all over the world, people are calling evil good and good evil just like the Word says the world will do in the end. It also says people will not put up with sound doctrine as the end draws near, and we see that in our time too. People want to twist God’s order and they call out for more and more sin to be accepted as normal. It seems many who do not believe in Jesus want to shake their fists at God as they march in the streets and demand for immorality and depravity to rule…
View original post 1,912 more words
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!!
- Make up 11 questions and ask them to your nominees!
- Notify your 11 nominees.
11 Facts About Joshua M. Swanson:
- I have been living in Japan for all my 18 years.
- I am about 5’7″ wide… I mean tall.
- I am a Christian who accepts Jesus Christ as my Savior from my countless sins.
- I am a night owl who goes to bed at “AHH!!!” and wakes up at “EEK”! 😱
- My favorite series is the Bell Mountain Series by Lee Duigon.
- I have much more fellowship with other Brothers and Sisters in Christ than before I made this blog, for which I am very thankful to God.
- To list a few of my dreams for the future, I want to be a made-successful-by-God English teacher, translator, writer, and maybe a father.
- I’m right smack in the middle between an introvert and an extrovert.
- I’m practicing the piano and guitar.
- The “M.” in my name doesn’t stand for “Mickeymouse”… it stands for “Makoto”, which means “truth” in Japanese.
- I want to become a better person, a person who is useful for Christ’s ministry.
11 Questions Asked By Elisha W. McFarland:
- Predestination or Free Will? Predestination. I am a Calvinist.
- How long have you been a Christian? I was born in a Christian family. Although baptized on June 16th, 2013, Father’s Day, it is a recent thing that I thought more about my sins and about the Lord Jesus Christ. I’m not sure when I became a Christian, but I have the assurance that Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins. It is an every day thing that pray for the forgiveness of my sins. And I pray for all the true Christians in the world.
- What is your favorite type of smoothie? I like banana smoothies.
- McDonald’s or Wendy’s? McDonald’s. When you said “Wendy’s”, some nostalgic memories came back to my mind. It’s been more than a decade since I’ve been there.
- Do you follow sports? If so, what sport and what professional team? I sort of like baseball. I like Fukuoka Softbank Hawks and Los Angeles Angels, the latter is because Shohei Ohtani, last year’s American League Rookie of the Year, is in that team.
- The NBA Finals have been going on. Do you have any opinions on this? Dad kind of likes the Warriors, so I’m kind of rooting for them.
- What is your favorite thing about your way of schooling (homeschooling or real schooling)? Oh, without question, I definitely like homeschooling. It’s more Biblical, students don’t get taught the Big Lie called evolution, and students get to have more free time, and they learn a lot more than students going to “real” schools. I’ve been homeschooled my whole life.
- Do you think soda rots your brain? Well, no, not really… honestly I never even thought about that… I actually like soda, my favorite being root beer!
- What is your favorite chapter of the Bible? That’s a hard question! There are many answers, but my #1 favorite chapter of the Bible is Psalm 23. I recite it every night before I go to sleep.
- What is your favorite book? My favorite book is Bell Mountain, by Christian fantasy author, Lee Duigon. Bell Mountain is the first of 13 books (#12 is coming soon, and #13 is now being written by Mr. Duigon). I really love the whole Bell Mountain Series, and I hope some of you folks out there would read them! I’ve always wanted to make a post about the series, and I hope to do it someday soon! Please check out Lee Duigon’s blog at: http://leeduigon.wordpress.com/
- If you could live in one country for a week, what would it be? I’m fond of Latin music and nature, so I wouldn’t mind living in Peru for a week! A group I like is from Peru (Please go ahead and search “Rijchary” on my blog!) I’ve studied Spanish a little, but recently I haven’t… Muchas gracias for reading!
(I hope you will enjoy doing this, dear friends, Brothers and Sisters in Christ!!)
My Questions For My Nominees Are…
- Have you read the Bible?
- What’s your favorite place?
- Whose autograph do you want to get?
- Do you have a pet? If so, what is/are its/their name(s)?
- How many blog followers do you have?
- Who is/are the hero(es) of your life?
- What type(s) of music do you like?
- Have you ever had a close encounter with a wild animal?
- What’s your favorite day of the week?
- What movie would you like to be in?
- What color are your eyes?
Thanks again for the nomination, Elisha! I enjoyed this.
See you around, guys.
By Joshua Mickeymouse Swanson…