Rules of The Liebster blogger Award:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) gave you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers that deserve the reward.
5. Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer.
6. Let them know they’ve been nominated.
11 Facts About Me:
1. I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as my Savior from all my sins!!
2. I believe that every single word in God’s Word the Holy Bible is true!!!
3. I am thankful to God for giving me my life and all the blessings He has given me!
4. I live in Japan.
5. I’ve been to three countries: South Korea (only the airport), the U.S., and… Japan (of course)!
6. I want to be a stronger Christian with the help of God’s Holy Spirit.
7. My favorite book in the Bible is 1 Corinthians for now!
8. I like to read books, especially the Bible.
9. I brush my teeth every day.
10. I have a blog, as you probably guessed!
11. I like to watch YouTube videos!
Mrs. Holliman’s Questions:
1. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
I like to blog about a variety of things, especially things about God. (Well, I used to blog about various things a lot before, but now I mostly reblog others’ posts, share videos, and do “Awards and Tags” posts.)
2. What would be one thing that you would change that you did in your life?
I want to undo the thefts that I committed in the past.
3. Strawberries or Blueberries?
Strawberries!!!… Though blueberries come close second!!
4. What is your favorite food to cook?
Oh, oh! I really love to cook… Nothing… I can’t cook. ☹
5. What does love from GOD mean to you?
God’s love means everything to me! God made me and gave me a Savior, Jesus Christ, His only begotten Son! That is God’s amazing love, grace, and mercy towards a sinful wretch like me!
6. What is one of your favorite quotes?
I really love this quote by Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God: “Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.” (John 8:58)
7. Hot dogs or Hamburgers?
I prefer hotdogs to hamburgers!
8. What is your favorite TV show to watch?
I like to watch some Japanese TV shows sometimes.
9. What would you be doing if snow came to your city?
I’d make a snowman and have a snowball fight with my brother!
10. What is your favorite flavor of cake?
I like chocolate cake! (Also I like fruit cake!)
1. What are you thankful for?
I am thankful for my life, for my family, and most of all the Lord Jesus Christ!
My 11 Nominees Are…
My 11 Questions For My Nominees:
1. How many countries have you been to?
2. What is your favorite book of the Bible?
3. Do you like to play board games?
4. Do you watch videos on YouTube?
5. What do you treasure the most?
6. What place in the world is your favorite?
7. What place would you like to go to someday?
8. Can you play chess?
9. What are your top-ten favorite hymns?
10. Do you like singing?
11. Can you swim? (I can’t, by the way!😅)
Thanks a lot for reading this, and thank you again for nominating me, Mrs. Holliman!