“Seek ye the LORD while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.” – Isaiah 55:6-7
Why is this happening? Why does this virus seem to not want to go away? There have been too many people that have been infected and have passed away from this virus. At this time in life don’t nothing matter but coming together and praying to Jesus. Jesus at this moment is the only help us. We can not fear this virus for the Lord is with us at all times. I want to give my prayers out there to those who have caught the virus and those who have lost people. And I want to pray for everyone in this world.
The way that this virus is spreading I don’t know why they haven’t put everyone on 24-hour lockdown and close these stores. The longer they keep everything open the more the virus. It has been too many deaths in 24 hours. I hope that the government makes the…
The Rules For The Real Neat Blog Award:
1. Display the blog award logo in your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
4. Answer all the questions they have given you.
5. Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
6. Ask them 7 questions.
Mr. Holliman’s Questions:
1. What is your favorite amusement park to go for fun?
2. What is one of your favorite posts that you came across?
Wow! What a hard question! Almost all the posts I come across I deem awesome, but one of the best ones so far (Note: this is only my personal opinion!), I think, is “Jesus is Our Rock” by Unashamed of Jesus.
3. What is your favorite holiday? Why?
My favorite holiday is Christmas because it celebrates Jesus Christ the Son of God becoming a man so that He can die on the cross for the sins of those who believe in Him! “For He hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.” (2 Corinthians 5:21)
4. Four-wheel skates or rollerblades?
Neither, because I can’t do either of them!
5. What are your favorite toppings to put on your pancakes or waffles?
I like to put maple syrup and butter on them! 🍁🥞
6. Cookies and Ice Cream or Brownies and Ice Cream?
Hmm… Cookies and Ice Cream! 🍪🍦
7. What is the funniest thing your pet ever did?
Sorry, I can’t think of any right now! (Which probably means the pets I had before weren’t comedians.)
Wait a minute here! The title says “For All,” so that means YOU can participate, too!Anyone can join in (those whose names aren’t here) by either doing a post or answering the questions below in the comments section.
My 7 Questions For “All” My Nominees:
1. If there was going to be a “family reunion” of bloggers all around the world, let’s say, in Honolulu, Hawaii, would you go?
2. Speaking of Hawaii, can you hula dance?
3. How many times have you eaten turtle in your life?
4. Do you think you can blog for 24 hours straight?
5. What do you think is the ideal temperature for you?
6. What do you want for your next birthday?
7. Did you know that caterpillars have more muscles than humans?
Thank you all for your time, for coming over to my blog, and for reading this! 🙂
See you soon! Keep safe, and wash your hands regularly, carefully, and fervently! 👏
Thank you, Mr. Holliman, for giving me the Decade Tag! Please click on this link and go to his amazing blog! Don’t forget to follow him!
To Play Along With This Tag:
1. Please share a link to the creator of the tag: jesusluvsall.wordpress.com
2. Share some of your highlights over the past decade and if you want, a few low points.
3. Tag whoever you wish.
4. Ask them some questions.
5. Use any picture appropriate for such a tag.
The Highs (😆) and the Lows (😖) of the Past Decade
My highs ☝:
1. Believing in the Lord Jesus Christ as my only Savior from my sins! 😊
2. Starting this blog! 😊
3. Making new friends! 😊
4. Being able to go to the gym! 😊
5. Learning how to play chess! 😊
6. Learning how to play the guitar! 😊
7. Getting my guitar for my 16th birthday! 😊
8. Getting this computer for my 17th birthday! 😊
9. Being able to spread the gospel in various ways using this PC! 😊
10. Getting rid of bad habits, for example making strange “Mm” sounds! 😊
1. The surge of new bad habits, such as staying up late. ☹
2. Losing my favorite toy, a little black teddy bear. ☹
3. Spending too much time on my computer. ☹
4. Acting weird and not acting my age. ☹
5. Losing interest in going to the gym. ☹
6. Not paying attention to others. ☹
7. Losing too many chess games. ☹
8. Scratching Mom’s kitchen. ☹
9. Losing my temper. ☹
10. Oversleeping. ☹
Mr. Holliman’s Questions:
1. Where do you want your life to be in 10 years?
I would like to become an evangelist and have my own business.
2. What is your favorite moment in your decade?
My favorite moment… seriously? I don’t know! I have too many of them!
3. Is there anything you wish you could change that happened in your 10 years?
I wish I was more diligent and practiced the piano more and studied harder, etc.
4. How would you describe your 10 years ago?
I would describe myself as dependent on almost everyone around me, especially my parents. In fact, I still am! 👶
5. What was your proudest moment in your 10 years?
(And anybody else out there, you’re nominated, too, by the way. 🙂 )
Here are my questions:
1. Which decade do you think is the best one for you?
2. How many decades have you lived?
3. During the next 10 years, what would you like to do?
4. What is the best memory of when you were 10?
5. If you had to eat just one thing for the following 10 years, what would it be?
Thanks for reading this, guys! 🙂
And feel free to do this tag if you have any free time! 🙂
See you in the next post I will do sometime in the near future! 🙂
Display the blog award logo in your blog.
Thank the blogger who nominated you. Do not forget to link to their blogging website.
Answer all the questions they have given you.
Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
Ask them 7 questions.
Questions from Mr. Holliman:
1. What was your favorite moment on Christmas?
My favorite moment was singing carols and praising God for Jesus Christ! 🙂
2. What is your new resolution for the new year of 2020?
My new resolution is to live my life for Christ, not for myself.
3. What was your biggest blessing in 2019?
That’s a hard question! God has given me so many blessings in 2019, but I think the biggest blessing was that God gave me a clearer vision of Jesus’ dying on the cross and rising again for me, a bigger assurance of my salvation.
4. Do you like being in the snow or on the beach?
I like being in the snow, but no snow so far this winter. 😦
5. How would you say this year went for you?
So far, this year is going fine for me, by God’s grace.
6. What do you like on your salad?
I don’t usually put dressing on my salad, but I like cobb dressing.
7. Do you like to take a run or a walk in the morning?
Thank you, God, for sending us your Son, Jesus Christ, Who has no beginning, nor will He have an end, to this earth in the form of a man, to die on the cross for undeserving sinners whom You chose to save. Thank you that Jesus is risen from the dead, and will come back to earth to rule for eternity! May the time come soon when every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord of all!!
Here are the rules:
Thank the person who tagged you and link their post to yours.
Link the original post so the creators can read them.
Use the original featured image and include it in your post.
Answer the questions
Tag at least TWO people.
Have fun and enjoy the rest of your month.
Here are the questions:
Q.1. If you could be a character in a holiday movie, who would you be?
I would like to be the gift giver.
Q.2. What kind of holiday shopper are you: Black Friday? Christmas Eve? Yearlong hoarder?
Sorry, I’m not a holiday shopper! 😅
Q.3. What colors are your favorite holiday decorations?
I like red and green!
Q.4. Would you rather build a snowman, go sledding, have a snowball fight, or stay inside drinking hot cocoa?
I’d rather stay inside and drink hot cocoa while reading my Kindle.
Q.5. If you were Santa Claus, what type of cookie would you want to be left out for you on Christmas Eve?
I would be happy if the good kids left some chewy chocolate chip cookies out for me! I’d be so happy that I’d wake up the children with my “HO! HO! HO!”
Q.6. If someone offered you a gift card to any store you wanted, which one would you choose?
I’d choose the local supermarket!
Q.7. Name three words that best describe Christmas for you.
Finally I will get to work on my awards!! Thank you all for the nominations!
Thank you very much, Elijah and Mr. Holliman, for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award!!
Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
The questions from Elijah (Originally Abby Rose’s questions):
1. What do you do in your spare time (or what do you wish you could do if you had time)?
I like to read books, play board games, work on jigsaw puzzles, and work on translating Bell Mountain.
2. Dogs or Cats?
I like cats more than dogs for some reason. 🙂 But I think both are cute!
3. Steak or hamburgers?
I like hamburgers!
4. Favorite Summer beverage?
I like Root Beer! (It’s non-alcoholic)
5. Can you speak any languages?
I can speak English and Japanese.
6. Would you rather swim or take a walk?
I’d rather walk because… I can’t swim in the first place!!! 😦
7. Books or movies?
Hmm… that’s a tough one… but I think movies.
8. Do you play any instruments?
I can play the guitar and piano a little.
9. Push mower or riding mower?
I don’t know how to use it!
10. What’s a few of your favorite styles of music that you listen to?
I like to listen to hymns, South American music, and Christmas carols.
11. Would you rather go without music for a year or the internet?
I’d rather go without the internet. It’ll be nice to be able to take a break from it.
And these are questions from Mr. Holliman:
1.What is your favorite holiday?
The New Year!
2.How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging for 11 months.
3.How would you describe your life style?
Well, not so diligent… and not too lazy either… I think… 🙂
4.Do you like swimming?
I wish I could say yes, but… sigh, I have no swimming skills and I’m afraid of the water!
5.Do you like to read?
Yes, I do!!
6.What’s your favorite quote?
“It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.” – Psalms 118:8
7.Have you been out of the country?
Yes, I’ve been to the U.S. and to Korea (only airport).
8.When was the last time you’ve gone to see a movie?
The last time was July 2018 (I watched Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom and Solo).
9.Do you have any kids?
No, I don’t.
10.What is your favorite fruit?
I like bananas!
11.What are your hobbies?
My hobbies are reading (especially the Bible), translating, blogging, eating, and sleeping!